We protect your privacy and confidentiality & take this matter seriously.
GDPR Data protection Policy
Processing personal data
‘Processing’ – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
‘Personal Data’ – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’);
who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. (a ‘natural person’ is defined as someone who is living’)
for consent to be legal, I will ensure that the data is:
· Given freely (it cannot be conditional)
· Be explicit (it cannot be implied)
· Be demonstrable (if you cannot prove it, then it didn’t happen)
· If in writing, be clearly distinguishable from other content
· Be in clear and plain language
· Allow consent to be withdrawn at any time
· Be as easy to withdraw consent as it was to give it
· Have parental consent if under 16 years old
When gaining consent, I will:
· Identity contact details of the Controller
· The purpose & legal basis for the processing
· Details of any other recipients of the data
· Details of any possible transfer of the data to a third country (see published list)
· How long the data will be needed/kept
· The data subject’s rights (access, rectification, erasure, restriction, object, portability, complain)
· Details of how to withdraw consent
· Details of any automated decision-making
We take pride in delivering a quality service, and in adding value to the local community and the wider environment. As such we are committed to proactively managing our environmental and sustainable development impacts. We abide by all relevant legislation and codes of practice, and are committed to pollution prevention and the continual improvement of our environmental impacts.
Our key areas of improvement focus on site energy efficiency, our use of raw materials & packaging and waste management. Specifically, we plan to:
1. Working with responsible suppliers: Our company is taking steps to encourage good practice within the supply chain.
2. Products & services: The Company is taking steps to reduce its use of raw ingredients and materials and to ensure the processes are efficient.
3. Appropriate packaging: Our company is taking steps to ensure packaging protects products and the environment.
4. Efficient transport: The company is taking steps to reduce vehicle use & improve fuel efficiency.
5. Use & End of Life: We are taking steps to minimise energy use and waste arising from our products and services during their use and at end of life.
6. Using land, energy & water wisely: The company is taking steps to reduce reliance on natural resources.
7. Preventing waste & pollution: We are taking steps to reduce its impacts.
8. Well-being of staff and your local community: We are working towards being socially responsible.
9. Measuring impacts: We measure and manage the environmental and social impacts of our activities.
10. Brand & marketing: The company is taking steps to raise awareness of its good practice and get positive results.
We will regularly review our progress and take remedial action in the event of us falling short of our aims & objectives. This document is a living policy, reviewed annually, and we welcome the input and comments of customers, suppliers and employees.
Equality & Diversity Policy
The Company condemns all forms of discrimination and has developed this equality policy to promote our equality objectives. The aims of this policy are therefore, to:
– Eliminate any form of discrimination within the Company on the grounds set out in this policy;
– Create inclusive and sustainable communities in the area that are free from discrimination and harassment;
– Ensure all customers have equal access to high quality services that meet their needs.
– When providing services we ensure that are customers, associates and suppliers are treated fairly and with dignity, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Furthermore, it is recognised that if the above aims are to be successfully achieved the development of additional key equality and diversity policies is required.
We are aware of, and value, the different groups of customers and possible future customers that we serve, and aim to deliver services that meet the needs of this diverse client group. All individuals can expect to receive equal access to the services we provide now, and in the future. Detailed below are the equality statements and commitments that, when implemented, will ensure our strategic aims and objectives are met:
Confidentiality of information is maintained at all times.
1. Our Company has considered physical and social barriers that may prove a barrier to customers.
2. and we have considered how to overcome those barriers.
3. We promote our commitment to delivering an inclusive service.
4. The Company respects the bilingual nature of Welsh communities, recognising and where possible promoting the use of the Welsh language.
5. The Company will also endeavour to provide suitable interpreting services where appropriate, and will ensure that buildings are accessible to all wherever possible or that a suitable alternative is provided.
6. We understand equality activities Benefit, Attract and Retain Staff
7. The Company advertises vacancies widely to widen the number of potential applicants
8. We are registered as an accredited living wage employer
9. We are a Disability Confident employer
10. Delivering Equality good practice through your suppliers
11. We ask suppliers for a copy of their Equal Opportunities Policy
If you feel that you have been treated unfairly or suffered harassment because of your gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation, you should report this without fail to the Company.
Any such complaints will be fully investigated as speedily as possible, and you will be kept advised of action taken.
If you are dissatisfied with any decision, you have the right to use the Company’s formal Complaints Procedure.
Monitoring will also include assessing how the equality policy, and any supporting action plan, are working in practice, reviewing them annually, and considering and taking action to address any issues
Law and Good Practice
In implementing this policy, we will endeavour to meet all legal obligations under the protected characteristics of Equality Act 2010
“We embrace diversity, promote equal opportunities for all and eliminate unlawful discrimination in all areas of our work.”