Tall Johns Styled Shoot
I hope you are all surviving through this very weird time we find ourselves in. I think we are now in week 3 of official lock down!? (I can’t be the only one loosing complete track of time right now!).
Today, I wanted to add a little joy to your week. To advert from the news and real life movie playing out in the world. In the form of a stunning, warm, romantic inspired wedding shoot I organised at the end of 2019.
As you will see from the photos, we had a lot of fun bringing this all to life! The suppliers involved are some of my dear friends. Each with their own professional wedding business. Adding their own styles to the shoot. It was very much a collaborative approach which resulted in a stunning effect.
Enjoy the images, the professional side showcasing the theme – and some behind the scenes showing the faces of our awesome team and how we created the look.
We love to take part and plan styled shoots – what do you think we should do next?!
Links to all suppliers involved and their websites can be found by scrolling down to the bottom of the photos.
- Planning & Design – Laura Beth http://www.laurabeth.co.uk
- Photographer – James Butler Photo http://www.jamesbutlerphoto.co.uk
- Venue – Tall Johns https://talljohns.wedding
- Florist – Hilary’s Floral Design https://www.hilarysflowers.co.uk
- Rustic trestle tables & benches – Rustic Table http://www.bespokewoodandhire.co.uk
- Chivari chairs, tableware & decor items – Simple Bows & Chair Covers South Wales & The Luxe Touch https://www.simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk/simplybows/franchise/south_wales https://theluxetouch.co.uk
- Stationery – By Jo https://www.byjo.co.uk
- Bar – Alfresco Bars https://www.alfrescobarsandevents.co.uk/
- Hair & Make Up – Braid & Blush https://www.braidandblush.co.uk
- Wedding dresses & Suits – Brecon Bridal https://breconbridalboutique.vpweb.co.uk
- Models – Sai Fleming, Phil Savage & Buddy the collie!